Welcome back to the blog everyone! A few years ago I once did a Jenna Kutcher Instagram challenge which involved reaching out to fellow creatives on Instagram and making relatable content to gain the attention of users. We were challenged to post a picture every day, share a photo of yourself, and write out five things about yourself. And the outcome of that challenge was amazing! The kind of you response I received was so cool, I had real genuine users interested in my work and many collaborations came from that. So what’s the point of this tidbit of information? Well, I felt that all of you should know me as well. Not only as the brains behind a small business but also as a regular human. My interests, my dislikes, my goals. And hopefully, somewhere along the line, we can relate! So read on for FIVE facts about me. 🙂
- I’m an extroverted introvert. Believe it or not, it’s a real thing! 😉 I absolutely love spending time with people and helping others. My friends + family are so important to me. But at the end of the day, I need a good solid few hours to unwind and be alone. That is something I’ve learnt recently.. it’s very important mentally! It’s a great refresher and allows me to think clearly.
- My favourite things in this world are music, the ocean, simple living, clean eating, and being active. A combination of all those things just makes a perfect day! My ultimate dream is to be living a minimalist lifestyle with the opportunity to provide my own income online and to travel freely. Which is why I started this business in the first place! Freedom!
- My first real passion in life was writing, which is why blogging is always going to be a staple for me. But then I really fell in love with photography and adventure/lifestyle photos. I was drawn to the authenticity of it and it was motivating force to be outside. My current passion is travelling (big surprise) and hopefully you’ll be able to follow me along in my future adventures!
- My dislikes in life is being late, cluttered spaces, cloudy days, and negativity. I could write a whole blog post on why positivity is essential in life so I’ll save that for another day. 😉
- And my biggest struggle? My own mind! I have very high expectations for my life and probably always will.. that is made me work hard to live the way I want too but at the same time, it takes away a lot of the joy from the little things in life. The small wins. Thankfully, I have people in my life that know this about me and help me appreciate life the way it should be. You all know who you are. 🙂
And there you have it! Five facts about me, Jaydia. Let me know if you can relate to any of these things! I’d love to hear from all of you. 🙂